What Types of Accounts Do I Need To Trade Listed REITs?

Date: August 14, 2017

You need to have the following accounts:
• A securities account maintained with the Central Depository (Pte) Limited (“CDP”) or a sub-account maintained with a CDP Depository Agent;and
• A trading account maintained with a SGX Securities Trading Member Company.