Dr. Stephen Riady Executive Chairman of OUE Limited
- 1. Executive Chairman of OUE Limited
- 2. Non-executive, non-independent director of OUE Lippo Healthcare Limited
- 3. Non-executive, non-independent director of Healthway Medical Corporation Limited
- 4. Patron of the Singapore Badminton Association
- 5. Founder of Stephen Riady Foundation
- 6.Chairman and Executive Director of Lippo Limited
- 7. Chairman and Executive Director of Lippo China Resources Limited
- 8. Chairman and Executive Director of Hongkong Chinese Limited
- 9. Founding Honorary Advisor of the University of Hong Kong Foundation for Education Development and Research
- 10. Member of the Advisory Board of Sloan School of Management of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States of America
- 11. Patron and Trustees of the Incorporated Trustees of Volunteer Service Trust
- 12. Fellow of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Wold Fellowship
- 13. Member of the Board of Trustees of The Better Hong Kong Foundation
- 14. Member of the Advisory Council of One Country, Two Systems Research Institute
- 15. Member of the Council and the Court of Hong Kong Baptist University.
Dr Stephen Riady is executive chairman of SGX Mainboard-listed integrated property developer OUE Limited; and a non-executive, non-independent director of OUE Lippo Healthcare Limited (formerly known as International Healthway Corporation Limited), as well as Healthway Medical Corporation Limited, which are both listed on the Catalist board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
A graduate of the University of Southern California, Dr Riady also holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Golden Gate University, United States of America. He received an Honorary Doctorate Degree in Business Administration from Napier University, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, and is one of the first Honorary University Fellows installed by the Hong Kong Baptist University.
Outside of his appointments in Singapore, Dr Riady is chairman and executive director of Lippo Limited, Lippo China Resources Limited and Hong Kong Chinese Limited, all of which are listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
Dr Riady has made numerous contributions to the public service and has held various civic engagement roles, including Patron of the Singapore Badminton Association, Founding Honorary Advisor of the University of Hong Kong Foundation for Education Development and Research, as well as Fellow of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award World Fellowship. Dr Riady currently sits on the Advisory Board of the Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA. He is also a member of the Committee to Promote Economic Co-operation between Fujian and Hong Kong, and an Honorary Citizen of Shenzhen, PRC.
Dr Riady was conferred the Chevalier de L’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the French government, and the Strategic Investment Entrepreneur of the Year in Ernst & Young’s annual Entrepreneur of the Year Awards Singapore 2007.
A staunch advocate of education, Dr Riady has supported SIAS investor education programmes. He established the Stephen Riady Foundation in 2010 to enable aspiring individuals to reach their full potential through learning and development opportunities. Since its establishment, the Stephen Riady Foundation has supported many educational institutions in Singapore and abroad, providing various grants, scholarships, and bursaries. The Group has also funded many academic forums and conferences aimed at providing networking and learning platforms on a global level.