- Singapore Telecommunications Limited - 14 August 2014
- Press Statement on LCD Global - 06 June 2014
- Clarification by SIAS on BT Article Dated 25th April 2014 - SIAS: Minority Interest addressed in CMA offer - 06 May 2014
- Corporate bonds up (+0.20%), government bonds down (-0.14%) 18 Aug 2014
- Indonesian play Japfa closes 5.6% above offer price 15 Aug 2014
- Singapore’s industrial services outdid peers in YTD 14 Aug 2014
- Another side of travel - the GICS transportation sector 13 Aug 2014
- Recent highlights of Singapore’s largest ASEAN stocks 13 Aug 2014
- Click HERE for latest SGX Market Updates.
Foundations in Financial Planning Workshop
Date: 22 November 2014
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: SIAS Conference Room
Analysing Companies Financials for Smart Investing
Date: 08 November 2014
Time: 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Venue: MIS Lecture Theatre
Corporate Profile & Investment Seminar
Date: 27 September 2014
Time: 1.00pm - 5.00pm
Venue: MND Auditorium
Shell Refining Company (Fed of Malaya) Bhd: When will it stop burning cash?
21/08/2014 - Shell burnt cash on its operations again this quarter, so it had to borrow more money. But it has been borrowing more money over the past two years. Is it sustainable?