Date: August 14, 2017
Cash flow Evaluation – this indicates the long-term viability of a business
– Profit Growth. Can the company and its business grow revenue (sunset, star, Porter’s model)
– Managing debt and expenses e.g., Keppel Corp manages its debt well and SIA its expenses.
– Value Investing. Undervalued situations use discount to book value where share price is compared to the stock’s intrinsic value
– Cash Cow. Look for cash generating companies, and dividend policy, eg Haw Par Healthcare, SPH, Chuan Hup, SembMarine, Keppel Corp
– Management, governance, execution, good and poor (foul-up)