Mr John Lim Hwee Chiang ARA Asset Management Limited Co-Founder and Group Chief Executive Officer
- 1. Co-Founder, Group Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of ARA Asset Management Limited
- 2. Non-Executive Director of ARA Asset Management (Fortune) Limited
- 3. Non-Executive Director of ARA Trust Management (Suntec) Limited
- 4. Non-Executive Director of ARA Asset Management (Prosperity) Limited
- 5. Non-Executive Director of Hui Xian Asset Management Limited
- 6. Chairman of APM Property Management Pte. Ltd.
- 7. Chairman of Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Services Pte. Ltd.
- 8. Chairman of the Asia Pacific Real Estate Association (“APREA”)
- 9. Chairman of the Consultative Committee to the Department of Real Estate
- 10. Chairman of the National University of Singapore
- 11. Chairman of the Straits Real Estate
- 12. Chairman of the Lim Hoon Foundation
- 13. Patron of Jurong Spring Citizens’ Consultative Committee
- 14. Patron of Securities Investors Association of Singapore (“SIAS”)
- 15. Board Member of Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- 16. Independent Director and Chairman of the remuneration committee of Singapore-listed Teckwah Industrial Corporation Limited
Mr Lim has more than 30 years of experience in the real estate industry and has received many notable corporate awards. These include the PERE Global Awards 2016 Industry Figure of the Year: Asia, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of the Year Singapore 2012 and the Outstanding CEO of the Year 2011 at the Singapore Business Awards 2012. Mr Lim, along with the Board of Directors of ARA, is also a recipient of the prestigious Best Managed Board (Gold) Award at the Singapore Corporate Awards 2012. In 2017, he was conferred the Public Service Medal (PBM) by the President of Singapore in recognition of his contributions to the community.
Mr Lim holds a Bachelor of Engineering (First Class Honours) in Mechanical Engineering, a Master of Science in Industrial Engineering, as well as a Diploma in Business Administration, each from the National University of Singapore.